It seems as if we have just gotten through all the rush and excitement of the very first ArtPrize experience here in Grand Rapids in 2009. And yet for us artists – the fun has already begun for ArtPrize 2010!
Yes – here we go again – I’m in ArtPrize this year.
While I have a dedicated ArtPrize website to discuss my project, venue and ArtPrize, it’s worth mentioning in my regular blog so you can FIND the information. Here are some highlights:
- Officially – my venue is Immanuel Lutheran Church in the Hill area of Grand Rapids – read more
- There will be 30 artists exhibiting at Immanuel, so it’s going to be a must-see location – read more
- My entry this year is a nautical and conservation theme consisting of Great Lakes images captured while traveling on board a Tall Ship – the S/V Denis Sullivan – read more
- My exhibit will incorporate an interesting glass block wall area shaped like a “wave” – serving as an excellent background to my Great Lakes and Tall Ship images – read more
- While I’m traveling on the S/V Denis Sullivan, you’ll be able to see where I am located each day by using the Ship Tracker – read more
- I will be sailing from Bay City, Michigan to Duluth, Minnesota for 11 days, documenting important environmental research while serving as “eco-blogger” for ASTA (American Sail Training Association) and Great Lakes United – read more