Stacy Niedzwiecki offers innovative design solutions for a wide variety of clients. Her areas of expertise are reflected in a portfolio of logos, brochures, fliers, advertisements, newsletters and event promotion materials. In addition to traditional design projects, she also serves as webmaster for a number of organizations.
Although her core skills remain focused on graphic design and layout, Stacy now leverages her talents in digital photography and digital art. Her fascination with nature’s beauty has found its way through the camera lens, earning awards in many art and photography competitions. Her work has been featured in the Michigan 24/7 photography book, Whisper in the Woods Nature Journal, the Rockford Squire newspaper, Michigan Blue, Michigan History and Tasters Guild Journal magazines, and the Explore St. Louis Official Visitors’ Guide.
In August of 2009, Niedzwiecki was awarded second place in the Pure Michigan Photo Competition, a highly-competitive event sponsored through Travel Michigan, (a division of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation) the State of Michigan’s official agency for the promotion of tourism. The images Niedzwiecki captured for the Muskegon County CVB are showcased the book Pure Michigan: Abundant Natural Beauty, Authentic Destinations, Unique Experiences: Spring.
Two of Stacy’s artworks were selected to hang on display at the Governor’s Residence in Lansing as part of the Governor’s Residence Michigan Artists Program from July 2008 through July 2009.
Her most honored accomplishment is the installation of 63 of her nature images at the permanent art collection in the new Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion, which opened June 30, 2008 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. These images are showcased in her first book effort, Healing Images – A Selection from the Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion which was released in March 2010.
PHOTO LIBRARY: 40,000+ digital images
OVERVIEW: An intimate view of outdoor scenic locations, to include Lake Michigan shoreline, state / county / local parks, known landmarks such as lighthouses, bridges and structures, trees, wildlife, flowers
SPECIALTIES: Michigan scenic areas and landmarks, inspirational images of nature, travel and event photography
- Michigan: Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park, Leelanau Peninsula, Old Mission Point, Torch Lake, Manistee, Montague, White Lake, Muskegon, Grand Haven, Holland, and other various Lake Michigan shoreline areas
- Missouri: St. Louis and local suburbs
- Ohio: Hocking Hills State Park
- Vermont: Towns of Dorset / Manchester
- Magazines: Michigan Blue, Michigan History, Tasters Guild Journal, Whisper in the Woods Nature Journal.
- Newspapers: Cedar Springs Post, Grand Rapids Press, Rockford Squire
- Books: Michigan 24/7, Pure Michigan: Abundant Natural Beauty, Authentic Destinations, Unique Experiences: Spring,
Healing Images – A Selection from the Lemmen-Holton Cancer Pavilion
- Calendars: Eastern Townships of Kent County, Michigan
- Exhibits: ArtPrize 2009, ArtPrize 2010
- Other: Explore St. Louis Official Visitors’ Guide, Windquest Companies catalog
- Awards: See Honors section
- Keynote speaker for 2009 NANPA Regional Michigan event, PPWM
- Frequent presentations to local Michigan Audubon Society groups
- Multimedia presentations on Michigan’s natural beauty
- Greeting cards, posters, and fine-art prints available by request
Stacy is a member of: