What is ArtPrize?
- ArtPrize is the world’s largest art prize event – taking place in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Award-winning nature photographer Stacy Niedzwiecki is from Rockford, Michigan. This is her third ArtPrize exhibit, and she is featured at Peaches Bed & Breakfast in the Hillside district of Grand Rapids.
Now in its fourth year, the ArtPrize competition is HUGE. For 2012, 1517 artist entries will be on display at 161 venues!
That’s why Stacy NEEDS your vote. She only has one chance to show off her work on such a grand scale!
Stacy’s Vote Code is 52343
Voting: September 19th – October 7th 2012
The public chooses ten winners. Read more about Voting.
- 1st – $200,000
- 2nd – $75,000
- 3rd – 50,000
- 4th through 10th – $5,000 each
There are six juried awards, chosen by world-renowned figures in the art world who will be present at ArtPrize.
- Juried Grand Prize – $100,000
- 2-D – $20,000
- 3-D – $20,000
- Time-based – $20,000
- Best Use of Urban Space – $20,000
- Extraordinary Venue – $20,000 (this award is given to the curator of a venue, not an artist)
Read more details via the following links: